Optimum tooth replacement is achieved with denture implants also known as Implant Overdentures and can be used as anchors to retain full or partial dentures.
We work with a Dental Team to achieve the most suitable outcomes for each individual case. In scientific studies that have been conducted, denture implants have been shown to preserve bone and reduce gum tissue loss.
Patients have felt better and have gained an improved quality of life. Historically, denture implants have a high clinical success rate and patients who have opted for denture implants often remark how similar the denture implant feels to their own natural teeth. Denture Implant benefits include:
- Improved confidence
- Stability during eating
- Increased preservation of bone
- Decreased gum tissue shrinkage
- Less food seepage under the denture
- Superior aesthetics
- Social interactions accomplished with confidence
- A feeling close to that of your natural teeth
- Dietary nutritional benefits